- Parents: What foreign language class are you taking this year?
- Me: Math.
I love the “talking” stage.
You know, the part of the relationship where you get to know the person first. You’d do anything just to impress the person, trying to get them to like you. The part of the relationship where all you want to do is talk to the person and your head is just focused on making them become yours. Everything’s just cuter, especially those never-ending text messages and those late night phone calls.
- me at restaurants: is there wi-fi
- me at the mountains: is there wi-fi
- me at the beach: is there wi-fi
- me at family parties: is there wi-fi
- me at school: is there wi-fi
- me in hell: is there wi-fi